CORE Platform is one of 13 National Partner Organisations engaged in the CSR Europe-led EU Talent project. The main objective of this Erasmus+ funded project is to involve and encourage Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to offer more, and better quality, apprenticeships.
SMEs, which play a big role in today's economy, especially in countries like Malta, which depend heavily on them. SMEs have a lot of potential when it comes to the provision of development and employment opportunities, as well as apprenticeships. The problem here is that, very often, SMEs lack the sufficient information, resources, and experience to provide high quality apprenticeships. To support SMEs this EU Talent project aims to create support structures in the form of European and national learning networks.
Therefore, this project aims to:
- Increase awareness on the benefits of apprenticeships,
- Increase opportunities for uptake of apprenticeships,
- Improve the quality of the apprenticeships,
- Identify and remove policy obstacles to engage in apprenticeships.
The main activities and deliverables of the project:
- 50.000+ SMEs through awareness raising,
- 1.200 SMEs through learning networks,
- 100 SMEs through pilot programmes to improve the quality of their apprenticeships.
EU Talent offers a number of benefits to businesses. These include, among other things, enhancing the reputation of the employer and business, as well as attracting, and making the most of, new and diverse talent, whilst equipping youngsters with the necessary skills for the current labour market. This will then lead to easier access of talented potential employees.
For more information on the EU Talent Project, please check out CSR Europe's website by following this link
If you or your business want to become involved in this project, kindly contact Mrs Helga Ellul on firstname.lastname@example.org or Mr Matteo Privitelli on email@example.com.