On the 16th of June 2017, CORE Platform collaborated with the President's Foundation for the Wellbeing of Society and organised an event to promote Corporate Social Responsibility by facilitating networking between NGOs and businesses at local and national level, under the patronage of Her Excellency, The President of Malta.
The event aimed:
- To encourage networking between the three main stakeholders: NGOs, small and large-scale businesses and Local Councils;
- To increase awareness and inform all stakeholders involved about the benefits and the process required to access Corporate Social Responsibility;
- To make businesses more aware of the rewards when investing in Corporate Social Responsibility;
- To support, facilitate and encourage networking between all stakeholders within their local community and at national level.
- To share good practice of projects where Corporate Social Responsibility was adopted.
CORE Platform and the PFWS hosted Ms. Celia Moore, a renowned international speaker from CSR Europe as keynote speaker. Dr Marie Briguglio then facilitated a panel debate entitled “Sharing good local practice”.
Read the Concept Notes here