The 2nd EU Talent Consortium Meeting gathered key stakeholders and CSR Europe’s national partners to discuss the main achievements, challenges and the way forward.
This meeting was undoubtedly an enriching debate bringing new ideas, providing a better insight into national experiences and defining the next steps in this final stage of the project.
What is EU Talent?
EU Talent is a two-year project funded by the European Commission and coordinated by CSR Europe. It aims to support small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) to improve their quality apprenticeships across 12 countries in Europe through:
- An online communication campaign at national and European level;
- A learning network to bring expertise from key stakeholders and boost exchange of best practices;
- A pilot programme, offering tailored-made support to a selected group of 100 SMEs
- More than 50,000 SMEs have been reached through the online communication campaign across 12 countries,
- 150 SMEs took the online assessment tool, identifying areas of improvement to offer better apprenticeships
- More than 50 best practices have been collected
- More than 90 SMEs are receiving tailored-made support to improve their apprenticeship structures
Each national partner will elaborate a Policy Recommendations report to share the findings from the country.
The five high engagement partners offering tailored support to pilot SMEs in Czech Republic, France Italy, Poland, and Spain will organise a National Workshop this spring to discuss the progress, share good practices and build capacity for the SMEs to provide apprenticeships.
Moreover, CSR Europe will host at the end of 2018, an EU Policy Workshop to share the outcomes with EU policy makers and relevant stakeholders.
For more information visit eutalent.org